4 bedroom apartment, located in the heart of Chiado, with river view.
It is inserted in a rehabilitated Pombaline building where elegance and tradition stand out.
The apartment occupies the entire first floor and it is composed as follows:
- an entry hall
- a living room with mural paintings from the XIX century that were recently restored
- an intermediary living room
- an office
- a dining room with view to the Tagus river and with direct access to a balcony
- a totally fitted kitchen with view to the Tagus river and with direct access to a balcony
- a laundry area
- a private circulation area with wardrobes
- a suite with a privileged view to the Tagus river
- a bedroom with river view
- a long balcony with a dazzling frontal view to the Tagus river (facing south)
- two bedrooms supported by a shared bathroom
This is a golden opportunity for those who intend to live in the heart of Chiado, in an apartment with generous areas, inserted in a charming building, with the highest quality finishes, an excellent soundproofing, window frames, double glazed windows and view.
Chiado is one of the most charming and sought after neighbourhoods of the city, with its beautiful commercial areas, squares and small palaces. It is interlaced by quiet residential areas and streets that offer a huge diversity of stores, art galleries and prestigious restaurants.
Porta da Frente Christie’s is a real estate agency that has been operating in the market for more than two decades. Its focus lays on the highest quality houses and developments, not only in the selling market, but also in the renting market. The company was elected by the prestigious brand Christie’s – one of the most reputable auctioneers, Art institutions and Real Estate of the world – to be represented in Portugal, in the areas of Lisbon, Cascais, Oeiras, Sintra and Alentejo. The main purpose of Porta da Frente Christie’s is to offer a top-notch service to our customers.