Majestic villa, located in the heart of Lapa, with an east/west sun exposure.
The façade of this villa resembles a palace and it was deeply renovated in 2004, according to a project signed by the reputable architect Gonçalo Byrne.
The villa is distributed as follows and comes with an elevator:
- 3 car ramp garage at least
- storage area
- wine cellar
- technical area (central vacuum unit; boiler;...)
- laundry area
- play room
- maid's room
- living room with direct access to west faced garden; pool and sauna
- dining room
- kitchen with pantry
- 4 bedrooms (the biggest turned into a gym)
- 2 bathrooms
- master suite and its walk in closet and storage
- west faced 23m2 terrace with lateral reiver view overlooking the garden
Lapa is one of the most traditional and highly regarded neighbourhoods of Lisbon. Famous for its palatial style houses, embassies and 5 stars hotels, it is also one of the safest residential areas of the city.
It is close to the river, to the centre and also to distinguished public and private schools